Thursday, September 7, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 81:6b, 7-8

“Open wide your mouth and I will fill it, 
I relieved your shoulder from burden; 
I freed your hands. 
You called in distress, and I saved you; 
unseen, I answered you......"



---- Mine, open wide your mouth and I will fill it  with the finest wheat, the sweetest honey and with every good thing to delight you and strengthen you. I will satisfy the deepest hunger of your soul and I will quench your thirst with living water. Do not run after the things of the world that cannot match even the most insignificant that I give you. The world  draws you away from Me who is your only source of good and joy. Am I not your Lord and your God? Have I not saved you, redeemed you, assisted you every time you called out to Me when you were in distress? And did not hasten to your side and console you? Have I not wiped away the tears from your eyes and consoled you? When you were foolish and sinned did I not forgive you as soon as you asked to be forgiven? Let nothing separate you from Me and My Love; remain in Me as I remain in you always in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment