Thursday, September 28, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Esther 5:6

"What is your petition? Speak up and it will be given. What is your request? Even half of my kingdom is yours for the asking."

---- Mine, I want to say once again unequivocally that I love you  and today once again I want you to ask Me for anything that you need, that your heart desires? Ask ---- Mine and you will receive. So tell Me what is it you long for most ardently? 

I ask Lord for the conversion of my siblings who have turned away from You and I ask that my sons and daughter have an unshakable love for you until You call them home, so that some day we will all live with You in Your Kingdom which is our inheritance as well by the will of the Father.

1 comment:

  1. I am typically to blogging and i actually like your content.

    The post has actually grabbed my interest. I am going
    to bookmark your site and retain checking for
    fresh information.

    ReplyDelete