Wednesday, September 6, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 7:21

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ 
will enter the kingdom of heaven, 
but the one who does the will 
of my heavenly Father.


---- Mine, hypocrisy is anathema to Me, I detest it. Strive not to be counted among those who make a show of their piety and good works. The number of prayers you say is meaningless if your heart is far away from Me, nor is the sanctimonious display of your charitable works done in My Name and trumpeted before the world and pleasing to Me. What I desire is a humble heart that is aware that every good deed and every sincere prayer is prompted by the Holy Spirit. Discern My will in all things and then do it willingly, promptly and joyfully and you will find that when you seek Me you will find Me. When you call Me I will be with you and I will remain with you always.

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is a very well written article.

    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of
    your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.

    ReplyDelete