Sunday, September 3, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Baruch 4:27, 28 & 30

Take courage, my children, cry out to God, 
for he who sent you into exile will remember you.

Thus, as you distanced yourself from God, 
return to him and seek him ten times more earnestly. 

Take courage, Jerusalem. 
He who has named you will console you.


---- Mine, I am with you always whether you feel My Presence or not, I am with you just as I have promised and will remain with you always. Be strong, have courage, lean on Me, ask for My help, cry out to Me when you find you have no strength or will to walk in the way of holiness. Do not be discouraged if you fail call My Name and I will hasten to lift you up, to forgive you to heal and restore. Do not despair the more you seek Me the more surely you will find Me if you seek Me with all your heart. Be of good cheer for I have called you by your name, you are Mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! Finally I got a blog from where I be capable of genuinely obtain valuable data regarding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete