Monday, September 25, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Judith 12:14


“Who am I to go against the wishes of my Lord? 
All that pleases him, I will hasten to do, 
and that will be for me a joy, 
until the day of my death.”


  ---- Mine, nothing pleases Me more than when you desire to place My will above your own because nothing will make you happier in this life than when you do. All that I will for you is to know joy, peace, contentment. Great love is aware of this eternal truth, the greater the love, the greater the conviction that nothing gives the lover more joy than this; to discern this eternal truth, when the will of the one loved is readily embraced and becomes one's own. 

What is My will for you ---- Mine? It is to truly understand  that there is no greater love than this, to lay down one's life for the beloved and you are My beloved.

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I
    may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to finding out about your web page repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete