Monday, September 4, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 39:33-35

All the works of the Lord are good 
and he will satisfy every need in due time. 
You must not say: This is less good than that, 
for in its time everything will serve a purpose. 
So now, with all your heart and in full voice, 
sing and bless the name of the Lord.

----My Own,I want you to remember all that I say to you today. Praise the Lord your God in every circumstance of your life without making any judgment about whether or not all you are called to experience in the course of a lifetime is good or bad. All that happens is for a purpose, is necessary, the sins, the hurts, the mistakes, the straying from the paths which led you away from Me; without which you would not have become the person that you are. Through it all I am with you just as I have promised to be. When you fall, when you are weak, humbly acknowledge that you have sinned, ask for forgiveness and grace to do better and trust that all you have asked for in faith and in prayer is granted to you. All that is required of you is to recognize that My Spirit is at work in you and praise and bless the Lord your God always.

No comments:

Post a Comment