Friday, September 29, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 12:32

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it has pleased your Father to give you the kingdom.


---- Mine, the reason I constantly ask that you not be afraid is because fear paralyzes. Nothing good comes from fear it fear robs you of your free will and your actions are not prompted by love for Me but by fear of the consequences of making wrong choices. You can never displease Me but your sinful actions can and do. I hate sin but I cannot stop loving the sinner. I too was once clothed in human flesh and I understand the  psyche of the human heart for I understand humanity. I have felt all the emotions that you are capable of feeling. The truth is this to discern whether the emotion can lead you to desire and receive the higher good or to allow fear to cause you to grovel, make servile choices robbing you of the ability to seek the greater good prompted by love alone and the desire to seek the good of the other.

Perfect love always has, and always will cast out all fear. You are Mine let all your actions, thoughts and words flow from this unvarnished truth; I love you, you are Mine.

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog!
    I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed
    to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with
    my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete