Tuesday, September 19, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Malachi 1:2

The Lord says, "I love you."


I love you ---- Mine, revel in My love for you. Know that My gaze is on you whether you are awake or asleep. I am your God and I have claimed you as My possession no harm will come to you, no plan against you will succeed. You have made Me Your hiding place, You have acknowledged Me as Your Lord and your God you have no other God but the God who is from eternity to eternity, Unchanging, the same yesterday, today and forever. Do not be afraid for the children of God walk in His shadow and He Himself is their shade. I have taught you to call My Father your Father, I gave given you My Holy Spirit, I have entrusted you to My Mother and she is now Your Mother too. All that is Mine is yours as well, for it pleases My Father to make you co-heir with Me to the Kingdom of Heaven. Remain in My love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment