Tuesday, September 12, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Mark 10:36

"What do you want me to do for you?"


---- Mine, what more can I do for you? Is there anything that I have left undone? Tell Me! You were created, you have been given life both physical and supernatural. You were born into a Catholic home, you were given every opportunity to grow in faith and grace. I watched over you constantly and I protected you from many hardships, dangers, and delivered you from the snares of the Enemy. I lay down My Life for you, I have put angels in charge of you, I grant you every grace and blessing in the heavenly places, and I feed you with My Body and My Blood. 

I have given you my Holy Spirit and I have granted you the privilege of calling My Father your Father for that is what He is; I have given you My Mother for your own. The saints are your brothers and sisters and heaven intercede for you with Me night and day so that at the end of your earthly sojourn you will come to Me, become one with Me, and share in My inheritance.  So answer Me, sincerely, is there anything I can do for you that I have not already done?

No comments:

Post a Comment