Tuesday, September 5, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Proverbs 16:20

He who listens to the word 
will find happiness;
blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.

---- Mine,I AM the only Word uttered by My Father, the almighty and living God. In and through Me all that is, has come into existence. I am the Living God that came down from heaven to reveal to God's people that He is love, mercy, tender compassion, forgiveness and kindness. He forgives transgressions and is able to restore to the sinner all that was lost. He raises up, He builds, He strengthens, through Me and through the Holy Spirit. Let Me abide in you and let My Word find a home in you and you will be blessed and satisfied all the days of your life. Anyone who listens to Me is pleasing to My Father for I am His Beloved Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment