Wednesday, September 27, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 6:19

The entire crowd tried to touch him
because power went out from him
and he healed them all.

---- Mine, when you reach out to touch Me I am always aware of it no matter how many people are pressing around Me. I am familiar with your touch, i am eager for you to look to Me to grant you all that you desire to live a life that is pleasing to My Father. You will find that My power rushes out to you to fill you, enabling you to be a powerful witness of My love. My grace is sufficient for you; possessing My Spirit you need nothing else. I am your Healer, your Savior, but above all I am the Bridegroom of your soul. Yes, I am yours as you are Mine and I delight in you and in your love. In the intimacy of the Holy Eucharist, this Sacrament of Love we are one. It is here that all My power flows out from Me to you in this divine union. I know you ---- My Own. You are Mine.

3 comments:

  1. Other gambling online activities may include sports betting, lotteries, horse race betting, mobile gambling, and in-play
    gambling. Now you may bet on the remaining numbers without worrying about losing.
    Let me understand why, if I spend $1500 in a
    poker game and lose my money, am I downloading copyrighted movies because I am wasting my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must indulge in a contest for one of the finest blogs over the
    internet. I'll suggest this web site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in search of this. Really rejuvenating information. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete