Sunday, July 12, 2020

WORD OF GOD - 2 COR 6:16

2 CORINTHIANS 6:16

God’s temple must have no room for idols, and we are the temple of the living God. As Scripture says; I will dwell and live in their midst, I will be their God and they shall be my people.

---- Mine,

You are mine. Your body is my temple, it is my sanctuary, it is where I choose to my dwelling since the day of your baptism. My Holy Spirit makes His home in you. Where I AM there My Father is also. Now do you understand why you cannot make an idol of anything. Reflect on your life and see if you have any inordinate attachment to any thing or any one. You cannot serve two masters. You must choose I will have nothing to do with one who has a divided heart. Be on your guard and root out anything that sets itself before Me. I AM the Lord Your God, You shall have no other gods before Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment