Tuesday, July 21, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 1:1 & 14

JOHN 1:1 & 14

In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God; And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us; and we have seen his glory, the glory of the only Son of the Father: fullness of truth and loving-kindness.

---- Mine,


I Am God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God made incarnate through the power of God, the will of God and the love of God. I Am the expression of all that My Father has to say to the world. Anyone who sees Me sees My Father. All who know Me know My Father as well for I Am the Face of the invisible God. Believe in Me and You will be saved for in Me is the fullness of Truth that sets you free to experience the loving kindness of My Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment