Saturday, July 25, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JER 51:46

JEREMIAH 51:46

Do not lose heart or be afraid when rumors are heard, when rumors come year after year, rumors of violence and disaster, intrigues of ruler against ruler.

---- Mine,

The more you listen to the noise of the world the more will you be filled with confusion, terror, anxiety, and fear. There are a cacophony of voices causing great turmoil in the world and in the hearts of people. Be still, listen to My Voice, ponder on My Word, meditate on it. Allow My Spirit to speak to Your spirit and teach You the Truth about the will of God and the plan of God. Be not afraid! No plan forged against you and all that is Mine will succeed for the earth and its fullness belong to Me. Be still! Believe in faith that I AM in control for I AM above all and over all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment