Tuesday, July 28, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JER 51:46

JEREMIAH 51:46

Do not lose heart or be afraid when rumors are heard, when rumors come year after year, rumors of violence and disaster, intrigues of ruler against ruler.

---- Mine,

Do not be anxious when you look at the world, it has been so from the time Adam sinned and death entered the world. Discord is the fruit of disobedience to God's law. Chaos rules because the world refuses to listen to the voice of wisdom. But I have overcome the world. I have won the victory. I AM Lord, My Father has given Me the Name that is above every other name. It is a Name before which demons tremble. This is why I say, trust in Me, believe in Me, place all your hope in Me for there is no name under heaven but Mine by which you can be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment