Thursday, July 2, 2020

WORD OF GOD - LK 5:4-6, 8

LUKE 5:4-6, 8

He said to Simon, “Put out into deep water and lower
your nets for a catch.” Simon replied, “Master, we worked hard all night and caught nothing. But if you say so, I will lower the nets.” This they did, and caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. Upon seeing this, Simon Peter fell at Jesus’ knees, saying, “Leave me, Lord, for I am a sinful man!”

---- Mine,

Trust Me! Obey My word. Even when you are exhausted, unbelieving, when you think what I ask of you is absurd, or you believe you lack the ability to do as I ask; do it anyway. Nothing is more pleasing in God's sight as humility and obedience for these two virtues displayed in their perfection in the Godhead. Do as I command and you will never cease to be amazed. Also, never forget that I came to seek and save the lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment