Tuesday, July 7, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MT 20:13-14

MATTHEW 20:13-14

‘Friend, I have not been unjust to you. Did we not agree on one silver coin per day? So, take what is yours and go. I want to give to the last the same as I give to you. Don’t I have the right to do as I please with what is mine? Why are you envious when I am kind?’ 

---- Mine,

Your heavenly Father created you, He has a plan for you, He knows what you need even before you make your needs known to Him. It may sometimes seem to you that He deals more gently with some than with others, some people seem happier than others because they receive more than others do. Some live with constant suffering, and struggle all their lives. The Father alone knows what is best, He knit you together, He formed you, and He knows which of His children are stronger, built more sturdily, and hence greater demands are made on them. Discern what Your Father desires of you and do it, do not concern yourself with anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment