Saturday, July 18, 2020

WORD OF GOD - 94:17-19

PSALM 94:17-19

Had the Lord not helped me, I would have fallen into the silence of death. No sooner did I say, “My foot is slipping,” your kindness, O Lord, held me up. The more worries and trouble assailed me, the more you consoled me.

---- Mine,

Never doubt that I am right beside you, around you, above and below you. My Presence surrounds you and I make my home in you. I, the Lord your God, assure you that I will never leave you I will not separate myself from you. You are mine, My right hand holds you fast. When you stumble you will not fall. Should you fall I will raise you up. I AM your shelter and your shade. Do not be afraid of those who can kill the body for the one who has the power to kill both body and soul is your Beloved, your help and your Deliverer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment