Thursday, July 9, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MK 6:49-52

MARK 6:49-52

When they saw him walking on the lake, they thought it was a ghost and cried out; for they all saw him and were terrified. But, at once, he called to them, “Courage! It is I; don’t be afraid!” Then Jesus got in - to the boat with them, and the wind died down. They were completely astonished, for they had not really grasped the fact of the loaves; their minds were dull.

---- Mine,

I walk with you and when you are most terrified I am closest to you yet you do not recognize Me. You refuse to be consoled, you refuse to let My peace enter into your heart and calm your troubled spirit. I speak to you constantly and encourage you to have faith in Me but you have yet not understood that I Am who Am, is Emmanuel, God with you. Grasp this truth, ---- my own, you never walk alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment