Monday, July 13, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MK 13:34-37

MARK 13:34-37

When a man goes abroad and leaves his home, he puts his servants in charge, giving to each one some responsibility; and he orders the doorkeeper to stay awake. So stay awake, for you don’t know when the Lord of the house will come, in the evening or at midnight, when the cock crows or before dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him catch you asleep. And what I say to you, I say to all: Stay awake!”

---- Mine,

Listen! Pay attention! The time of salvation is now. What I say is not just to you but to ALL. Stay awake! Rise up from your slumber. This is time of divine intervention. Be attentive to the work of the Holy Spirit. This is a time of grace. Draw closer to Me. Purify your heart. Pray constantly for yourself and the world. This is the time of my mercy, today is the day of salvation; harden not your heart. But will I find faith on earth when I return?

No comments:

Post a Comment