Tuesday, July 14, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 10:26-28

JOHN 10:26-28

The works I do in my Father’s name proclaim who I am, but you don’t believe because, as I said, you are not my sheep. My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me and I give them eternal life. They shall never perish, and no one will ever steal them from me. 

---- Mine,

I have said and done nothing in secret. Nothing is hidden. The Good News of salvation has been proclaimed from the rooftops. There are many in the world who ought to believe but choose not to. They know Me but have rejected Me, preferring human wisdom to divine wisdom. It is to these that I say, "You do not belong to Me." Were they  Mine they would hear my voice and follow Me. My sheep know Me. They hear My voice and follow Me. No one will steal them from Me nor will they perish and I will give them eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment