Thursday, October 7, 2021

WORD OF GOD - ESTHER 5:3

ESTHER 5:3


The king said to her, ‘What is it, Queen Esther?
What is your request? 
It shall be given you, even to the half of my kingdom.’




---- mine,

Why are you troubled, why are you anxious, why are you afraid, do you not know that you are a daughter of the Father, I AM you Brother, your Friend, and your Spouse, and the Holy Spirit is in you? Do not be afraid for I, the Lord your God, am with you every moment of every day. I stoop low over you, I breathe My breath into you, I keep you alive I sustain you with My Flesh, I wash you clean with My Blood, I quench your thirst with Living Water that overflows from My Sacred Heart to you and refreshes you. I have reserved a place only for you in My Heart and My arms are always wide open to receive you. Fear nothing except sin and remember that you are mine in time and in eternity. The Kingdom of God belongs to you because God desires you to be co-heir with Me. Be still, know that I AM God, and I AM with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment