Saturday, October 2, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 14:16-17, & 22-24

LUKE 14:16-17, 22-24

Then Jesus said to him, ‘Someone gave a great dinner and invited many. At the time for the dinner he sent his slave to say to those who had been invited, “Come; for everything is ready now.”
And the slave said, “Sir, what you ordered has been done, and there is still room.” Then the master said to the slave, “Go out into the roads and lanes, and compel people to come in, so that my house may be filled. For I tell you, none of those who were invited will taste my dinner.” ’

---- mine,

My Father invites all His children to the great Banquet of His Son, the Eternal Bridegroom. Every day of your life on earth is a preparation for this great feast. All through life you will hear the invitation from My anointed ministers in the Church, as well as those who have encountered Me and in turn share the Good News with you. For as long as you live I will cajole you tenderly to come to My Banquet and to feast at the sumptuous table prepared for you by My Father in heaven. All are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb but the invitation ceases the moment you draw your last breath. All who rejected My Father's invitation will be cast into the outer darkness where the fires of despair never die. If today you hear My voice do not harden your heart for the time of your salvation is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment