Sunday, October 3, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 3:14-16

JOHN 3:14-16

Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. ‘For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

---- my own,

My Father's love for you is so great that He asked Me to make the supreme sacrifice by laying down my life so you may live. Love alone made the great exchange possible on the Cross. It began at the moment of my conception and ended when I was laid in the tomb. I entered into your death so you could enter into My life and have a  share in My Resurrection. I AM God and I AM Love, live in Me and you will not perish but will receive eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment