Monday, October 4, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 6:46

 LUKE 6:46

‘Why do you call me “Lord, Lord”, and do not do what I tell you?

---- mine,

Nothing is more disappointing than when those who are called by My Name, who say they love Me, who say they are My disciples and desire to follow Me closely quibble about which of My teachings they will obey, which they will ignore, which they will follow but not in its entirety, and which they will interpret according to the spirit of the world rather than the Spirit of God. Recall the words of My Father, “This is my beloved Son; listen to him.” Recall the words of My Mother to the servants at the Wedding Feast at Cana, 'Do whatever He tells you to do.' Why then do you not obey Me? Listen to Me, listen to the Holy Spirit abiding in you, and above all listen to magisterium which is the teaching authority of the Church I established. Do this and I assure you each time you cry out to Me saying, "Lord! Lord!" I will come to you, I will listen to you, and I will grant you all that you need to journey safely from this life to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment