Friday, October 22, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 13:11-13

LUKE 13:11-13

Just then there appeared a woman with a spirit that had crippled her for eighteen years. She was bent over and was quite unable to stand up straight. When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said, ‘Woman, you are set free from your ailment.’ When he laid his hands on her, immediately she stood up straight and began praising God.

---- mine

What worldly spirits cripple you and render it difficult for you to stand confidently before Me? What spirit have you permitted to gain a foothold into your life so it is impossible for you to be wholly and unconditionally Mine? What cripples your spirit making it impossible for you to give full rein and reign to My Spirit that I have given you and whom you constantly sadden? This is the moment, this is the hour, this is the day when I invite you into My Presence, I touch you, and I heal you, I set you free to be the person God created you to be. Be whole, be clean, be Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment