Monday, October 18, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 29:22B-24

Mark 9:22B-24


'If you are able to do anything, have pity on us and help us.’

Jesus said to him, ‘If you are able!—All things can be done for the one who believes.’ Immediately the father of the child cried out, ‘I believe; help my unbelief!’



---- mine,

Often you approach Me with the faith of the father of the young man who was possessed by an evil spirit. Yours is sometimes a hesitant faith, you are not quite as faith-filled as you would like to be. What I said to that father I say to you today, "I AM able to do all things. I AM the God of the impossible. I AM always able to do for you all that you ask. Believe, and all that you ask for in faith will be given to you. No father will ever withhold any good thing that their child desires. Ask in faith, and what you ask for in faith, even if that faith is still hesitant and wavering will be given to you. Ask and you will witness the power of God, the love of God, and the faithfulness of God, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment