Tuesday, October 26, 2021

WORD OF GOD - HAG 1:13B

 HAGGAI 1:13B

Then Haggai, the messenger of the Lord, spoke to the people with the Lord’s message, “I am with you, says the Lord.”

---- mine,

When you are discouraged, when you are tempted to believe that I do not hear your prayers and your supplications, when you do not feel My Presence in and around you and you feel that I AM no longer with you, remember this irrevocable promise that I make to all who belong to Me, I AM with you always. No matter what you feel the fact is that I will never leave you, never. Believe, have faith. I will never forget you your name is carved on the palms of My hand. When the storm rages around you, overwhelms you, be still and you will find Me in the eye of the storm. I will never leave you, never abandon you, I AM your healer, your Savior, your Lord, and your God and I AM also your Friend, Brother, and Spouse, I never forget My own.

No comments:

Post a Comment