Friday, October 15, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 46:10

PSALM 46:10

‘Be still, and know that I am God!
I am exalted among the nations,
I am exalted in the earth.’

---- mine,

Be still! Quiet all the voices within you that are clamoring for attention. Empty yourself of all that is not of Me or of My Kingdom until your whole being is bathed in the great silence, the infinity in your soul, the place where I make my home and where I delight to dwell. Reject every thought that hinders you from approaching Me and from sitting at My feet. Become aware of My gaze on you, meet my gaze with your own, and experience the love of God. Let it pour into your soul, calm your spirit, fill your being with light, life, and grace. Be still, ----, my own, and know that I AM God. I love you with a love beyond all your imagining. Make all your needs known to Me and I will give you all you need. I AM the Lord your God and nothing is impossible for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment