Saturday, October 16, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 14:6-7

JOHN 14:6-7


Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, you will know my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.’

---- mine,

You believe Me, you take Me at My Word, you know that I AM who  AM - the First Born of the Living God. You know that I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life and that no one can come to My Father except through Me. This is why it is imperative that you make Me known and loved for it is the will of My Father that none of His little ones should perish. My Father desires that all be saved and come to the knowledge of Truth - I AM the Truth. Because you know Me, because you believe in Me, because you believe in My Word you know My Father as well, you have seen Him for anyone who knows Me knows My Father too. It is He who sent Me into the world not to condemn it but to redeem it. Believe and you will be saved and not just you but you and your entire household as well. This is My assurance to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment