Saturday, October 23, 2021

WORD OF GOD - EZ 18:31-32

EZEKIEL 18:31-32

Cast away from you all the transgressions that you have committed against me, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit! Why will you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone, says the Lord God. Turn, then, and live.

---- mine,

Anyone who desires to belong to Me must be stripped of all that displeases Me. You can do nothing on your own. Ask and you will receive grace and help from the Holy Spirit. He will enable you to live as a child of the Father and an heir to the Kingdom. No one who is marked by My Spirit, cleansed in the waters of baptism, sealed in My Blood, and absolved of all sin in the Sacrament of Reconciliation will be lost. Remain in My love and you will live in Me. Fear nothing except the loss of your immortal soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment