Saturday, October 9, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 6:56

MARK 6:56

And wherever he went, into villages or cities or farms, they laid the sick in the market-places, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed.


---- mine,

The Sacraments instituted by Me and administered to you and every member of My Body, the Church, are tangible ways to touch Me, be touched by Me, and be healed.  In My Word to you today you see how people clamored to touch just the fringe of My cloak and all who touched it were healed. How much more will you experience the fullness of My Presence, My love, My grace, My blessings when you are incorporated into My Body, eat My Flesh, drink My Blood, are washed clean and forgiven of all your sins each time you approach the confessional with a contrite and repentant heart. In every Sacrament of the Church it is I who feed you, cleanse you, anoint you, consecrate you, heal you, bless you, from the moment of your Baptism until I anoint you at the end of life's journey so you can come to Me and remain with Me eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment