Wednesday, October 13, 2021

WORD OF GOD - IS 57:17

ISAIAH 54:17

No weapon that is fashioned against you shall prosper,
and you shall confute every tongue 
that rises against you in judgment.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord
and their vindication from me, says the Lord.

---- mine,

You belong to Me and because you are my own My mighty protection covers you. Since you have made your home under the shelter of My wings the world has no power over you nor does evil nor the terrors of the night or the arrows that fly by day because I keep you safe. My Word upholds you and sustains you. Walk in the Light of My Word and you will not stray from the path of life. You are My servant, make My Word your home, your dwelling place your place of rest and refuge and you will remain unharmed by the wiles of the Enemy. Remain in My Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment