Friday, October 1, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 6:31A

MARK 6:31A

Jesus said to them, ‘Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while.’

---- mine,

Here I AM with my hand extended to you inviting you, take it. I speak to you and I cajole you to leave the world and all its tedious activities. Let Me take you away from the clamor and din to a place of rest in My Sacred Heart. Here is a place all your own. Rest your weary head a while on My breast. Allow My love and peace to fill your soul so it overflows with joy. Come away with Me where we can be alone, you and I, and I will speak to you and you will speak to me and we will listen to what each has to say. I will refresh you, replenish you, give rest to your soul so when you return to the world you will take up your cross with renewed vigor to follow wherever I will lead you. Be still know that I AM God and I love you now and eternally. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment