Monday, October 11, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JER 33:3

JEREMIAH 33:3

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

---- mine,

Call to Me as confidently as a child calls to its mother and father and I will come to you every time you call. I never tire of hearing you ask for My help and I give it gladly, always. Fear nothing there is no power on earth that can separate you from My love except your sins and your deliberate disobedience to My commandments. Spend time each day in My Presence and I will come to you and we will speak to each other and I will reveal to you the wonderful plans that I have for you. Pay attention to all that I have to say to you and do it and you will soon find yourself on the narrow path that leads to the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment