Tuesday, August 1, 2023

ISAIAH 42:16 (2023)

ISAIAH 42:16

I will lead the blind
   by a road they do not know,
by paths they have not known
   I will guide them.
I will turn the darkness before them into light,
   the rough places into level ground.
These are the things I will do,
   and I will not forsake them.

---- mine,

Pay close attention to the words I speak to you today and take to heart each of My promises. I assure you by the power of My Name that I will save, I will heal, I will make whole, I will restore, I will take by the hand and I will turn darkness to light for you and for all your loved ones. I AM the Healer, I AM the Deliverer, I AM the Lord and nothing, I assure you, nothing is impossible for Me. I will never leave you or those you love. I will lead each of you on the path that leads to Me. Each one of you will make a home in Me for I never forsake those who are Mine. Believe, have hope, pray with faith and you will see with your own eyes, and your heart will rejoice and be glad as you behold the marvels that I will work in your life and in the lives of those for whom you cry out to Me night and day. I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life and I, the Eternal Word of the Living God in the power of the Holy Spirit am mighty to save. Rejoice and be glad for the King of Glory, your Maker is with you, has heard you, and has answered you.

No comments:

Post a Comment