Friday, January 26, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 8:7

No flood can extinguish love
nor river submerge it.
If a man were to buy love
with all the wealth of his house,
contempt is all he would purchase.

---- My Own,

Why are you troubled? Why are you dismayed? Hope in Me, Trust Me. Sometimes the waters will overwhelm you and you will feel as if you are drowning but always remember I have you safe in the palm of My hand and I most solemnly assure you today, that I will never let go. Keep your hand in Mine and don't let go for any reason especially when you feel you are unworthy. In times when you feel your worst, I hold you against My heart closely. Be still, press your ear against My breast, and listen to My Heartbeat, each one says I love you in time and  eternally.

Love has triumphed. Love has overcome. Love has won the victory. You belong to Me. Let My love encompass you. Let go of everything and let Me minister to you, comfort you, hold you. Be still ---- Mine, remember I Am God.

Let Love find an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment