Saturday, January 27, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Proverbs 4:23

Above all else, guard your heart
for therein is the source of life.

---- Mine,

Guard your heart for in it I dwell making of your body My sanctuary, my temple, the place where I dwell. Guard it from all evil. Keep your mind on things that are godly, holy, beautiful, pure, sublime, and you will find that nothing that is not of My Kingdom will be able to penetrate your soul and corrupt you. Keep guard at all times, stay alert, for your enemy is on the prowl and ever watchful; waiting for the moment when you are weak then he will enter and ensnare you. It is difficult to rid yourself of habits that appeal to the flesh this is why I urge you to keep your gaze on Me, prayer constantly. Look to Me for strength, courage, and guidance. Reach out to Me and I will take your hand and draw you out of the pit of darkness. Do not allow evil to come near you lest it coils itself around you and destroys you. 

Keep My Word alive in you and allow it to guide you always. Be vigilant, fear nothing for I am with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment