Thursday, January 18, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Mathew 18:19

I say to you, if, on earth, 
two of you agree in asking for
anything, it will be granted to you by
my heavenly Father; for where two
or three are gathered in my name, I

am there, among them.

---- Mine,

What do you desire Me to do for you? What do you desire Me to do for those you pray for? Remember what I say to you today. If You desire Me to grant your prayers, to hear you when You prayer, remember that you must first align your will to the will of the Father. All you desire must be in accordance to His will, only then, when you have discerned that this is what you want and that you desire it only if the Father desires it for you as well, then together with other like minded persons ask for what you desire in My Name and I assure you that the Father will not refuse you. For when two or three are gathered in My Name I am present  and I  intercede with you to the Father.
The Father denies Me nothing so pray in Me, prayer through Me prayer, with Me and the door will open and your prayers will be answered. Which father when his children ask for bread will hand him a stone, or a scorpion if he asks for a fish? Sinful as you are you know how to give good things to your children, how much more will the Father give the Holy Spirit to all who ask.

All you desire when you ask in My Name, will be given to you pressed down, shaken together and running over for the the Father gives more generously than you could ever ask for or imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of
    your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I'll certainly return.

    ReplyDelete