Tuesday, January 16, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 9:11

Those who cherish your name, O Lord,
can rely on you, for you have never
forsaken those who look to you.

---- Mine,

Those who look to Me for help will find that they lack nothing. Rely on Me, trust in Me, call on My Name in times of difficulty and you will find that I will always come to your aid and save you. Open your hands and I will fill it with every good gift, open your heart and I will enter. Open your mouth and I will feed you with the finest wheat and the sweetest honey. Keep Me ever before you, keep your gaze fixed on Me and you will find that I will never ever forsake you. I have called you by name, I have carved it on the palm of my hand, I have claimed you for myself in time and in eternity. Do not be afraid little one it pleases Me to give you the Kingdom Heaven. It belongs to those who belong to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment