Sunday, June 20, 2021

WORD OF GOD - IS 40:11

 ISAIAH 40:11

He will feed his flock like a shepherd;
   he will gather the lambs in his arms,
and carry them in his bosom,
   and gently lead the mother sheep.

---- Mine,

It is not possible that you pray, that you ask Me to bless and help you and those you love, and I will not hear and answer you. I have told you often that I love you more tenderly than a mother loves the baby in her womb or at her breast and yet I assure once more and assure you for as long as you need assurance that I will never leave you, never forsake you, never abandon you. I have set My seal on your heart, you are irrevocably Mine, and not just you but all whom you love and intercede for each day. I know all the desires of your heart and I assure you that all is well and all will be well. Do not be anxious, troubled, or afraid I AM here.

No comments:

Post a Comment