Thursday, June 3, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 14:33-35

LUKE 14:33-35

So therefore, none of you can become my disciple if you do not give up all your possessions. ‘Salt is good; but if salt has lost its taste, how can its saltiness be restored? It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure heap; they throw it away. Let anyone with ears to hear listen!’

---- Mine,

You cannot cling to things and have Me as well. I tolerate no rivals. I give all of Myself to those who commit wholeheartedly to Me but I want no part of a divided heart. Love for Me will make your whole life meaningful and you will be a delight to God and to those around you. However, if you place your desire for the affections of those you love above your love and desire for Me You cannot be wholly Mine, you cannot be My true and faithful disciple and you will be no good either to yourself or anyone else. When you give Me your wholehearted and complete devotion you will discover that everything else is given to you as well. There is no more generous lover than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment