Friday, June 4, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 12:22-23

LUKE 12:22-23

He said to his disciples, ‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing.'


---- Mine,

I understand that it can be very hard for many especially in these troubled times to not be anxious about the temporal things that sustain life. But I say to you, My disciples, this is the perfect time to grow and increase in your faith. Trust Me to provide everything you need. I have never failed in you in the past and I will never fail you either in the present or the future. I AM the Eternal Word of My Father who is Jehovah Jireh, He provides generously for all His children who trust Him to give them all they need in every season. Courage! I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment