Saturday, June 19, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 16:22-23

JOHN 16:22-23

So you have pain now; but I will see you again, and your hearts
will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. On that day you will ask nothing of me. Very truly, I tell you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.

---- My own,

As long as you walk in the valley of tears you will know sorrow and pain but be of good cheer I have overcome the world. Because you believe in the One whom the Father sent into the world to redeem it you may ask My Father for anything in My Name and He will give it to you. Never forget that you are Mine. I have called you by your name, I have put My seal on your heart. Fear nothing for no one takes what is Mine and you are Mine now and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment