Wednesday, June 9, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 17:20

MATTHEW 17:20

Truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, “Move from here to there”, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

---- My own,

Believe in Me, believe in the power of My Name, believe in the One who sent Me, believe in the Holy Spirit whom I have sent and you will possess faith far greater than the size of a mustard seed. Your faith is ineffective because you possess so little of it. Have you not yet learned that every prayer you have raised to My Father in heaven in My Name has always been answered? Count all your blessings daily and give thanks for every prayer answered and your faith will grow. Do not be afraid to ask for great things, things you believe are impossible, ask with the confidence of a child. It pleases My Father to give you and all whom you pray for the Kingdom of Heaven. Pray constantly, pray confidently and you receive all you ask for filled to the brim, shaken together and overflowing. I AM a generous God who loves and gives generously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment