Monday, June 14, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 11:28-30

 MATTHEW 11:28-30

‘Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’

---- Mine,

When all seems lost and there is only darkness. When there is no human comfort. When every moment seems a long, burdensome, eternity and there appears no end in sight. When you have reached the end of your strength and you want to give up know that I AM right beside you and have never left your side. As long as your focus is on your loss, your loneliness, your pain, and grief you will drown in a sea of hopelessness. Be still, quiet yourself, and know that nothing precious is ever lost. Every disciple must walk by faith so long as they are in the world but every disciple must also know and believe that I have overcome the world. Come to Me, rest in Me, make your home in Me and you will find rest and peace even in the eye of the storm for I AM with you. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you, You are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment