Tuesday, June 22, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 8:22-24

LUKE 8:22-24

One day he got into a boat with his disciples, and he said to them, ‘Let us go across to the other side of the lake.’ So they put out, and while they were sailing he fell asleep. A gale swept down on the lake, and the boat was filling with water, and they were in danger. They went to him and woke him up, shouting, ‘Master, Master, we are perishing!’ And he woke up and rebuked the wind and the raging waves; they ceased, and there was a calm.


---- Mine,

Wherever you go, I AM with you. When you cross the deep waters I AM with you, When you find yourself in the deep that is deeper than deep, and when the dark of night is as black as despair, I AM with you, My right hand holds you firm. There is no place that you go that I do not accompany you. You are entrusted to Me by My Father You have only to sigh and He hears it; before a word of anguish has left your lips He knows and He answers with His Word. I AM the Eternal Word of the Father and I make My dwelling in you just as you have a place in My Heart. I will always bring you through every storm safely to shore because you are Mine. You are eternally and irrevocably Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment