Saturday, June 5, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 10:27-28C

LUKE 10:27-28C

‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself. Do this, and you will live.’




---- My Own,

I desire that you spend eternity with Me in the company of the angels and saints in heaven. I desire that you live in the presence of My Father and the Holy Spirit. I desire you to behold My Mother, she is the delight of God. But to be granted this beatific vision, ---- mine, you must train yourself in the way of agape love which enables you to think nothing of laying down your life so another might live. Only true love has the courage to do so. Train yourself to love in this way every day by dying to yourself and you will learn to conquer yourself and make a perfect self-donation for the good of others. Do this, --- Mine, and you will live. Ask the Holy Spirit for all the grace and the help you need and it will be given to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment