Tuesday, June 15, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 10:23-24

LUKE 10:23-24

Then turning to the disciples, Jesus said to them privately,
‘Blessed are the eyes that see what you see! For I tell you that many prophets and kings desired to see what you see, but did not see it, and to hear what you hear, but did not hear it.’

---- My own,

You are living in the age of My Second Coming. You are living at a time when the seed of the Word has been planted to the ends of the earth. You are living in the time of fullness when the Holy Spirit has revealed to hearts that contemplated the Incarnate Word deeply, the plan of the Father since He laid the foundations of the earth. The work of the Holy Spirit is to aid My disciples in making Me known and loved to the ends of the earth. Patriarchs, prophets, kings, and the wise in the ways of God in times past, were not in the place of privilege that My disciples are today. Do not squander the gift of grace which holy men and women in ages past hungered, and thirsted for. Also, remember to whom much is given much is asked. Remain in My love. Do not take for granted, do not take lightly, do not squander because of spiritual sloth, that which has been entrusted to you who are called by My Name.


No comments:

Post a Comment