Sunday, June 27, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 10:16

LUKE 10:16

‘Whoever listens to you listens to me, and whoever rejects you rejects me, and whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.’

---- Mine,

The voice of the Church is My Voice, her doctrines are My doctrines, inspired by My Spirit. The world in concert with Satan and all the powers of darkness seeks to stifle her voice. Evil has found a home even in some within My Church. Such is the power of the devil he seeks out the weakest, most vulnerable, and uses them as pawns to wreak havoc, to destroy, to plunder, and to kill. It is with My authority that the Church teaches. Do not use the wickedness of some members of the clergy and the religious as an excuse to reject My commandments. Engrave My Word to you today on your heart - if you refuse to listen to My voice and keep My commandments you reject not only My Church who upholds them, You reject not just Me but you reject My Father to your utter ruin and destruction. You obey Me when you obey My Church - listen to her, obey all her teachings in matters of faith and morals and you will have life in abundance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment